Bartlett & Grippe, LLC
Bartlett & Grippe, LLC formed in 2022 with the merger of two successful litigation firms: Bartlett Legal Group, LLC and Ouellette, Deganis, Gallagher & Grippe. Frank Bartlett and Joe Grippe both began their legal careers at Ouellette, Deganis & Gallagher, LLC, a well-known firm founded in Cheshire in 1996. Attorney Grippe and Attorney Bartlett both gained valuable trial experience during this time representing both Plaintiffs and Defendants in personal injuries matters.
In 2012, Attorney Bartlett left Ouellette, Deganis & Gallagher, LLC and started his own firm where he devoted his practice to representing injured parties. Over the past ten years, Attorney Bartlett grew his practice into a nationally recognized firm representing injured parties and their families in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases, as well as representing adult survivors of sexual abuse.
In 2014, Attorney Grippe was named a partner at Ouellette, Deganis & Gallagher, LLC and soon thereafter the firm name was changed to Ouellette, Deganis, Gallagher & Grippe, LLC. For the past 8 years, Attorney Grippe along with his partners expanded upon the firm’s already great reputation in the legal community. The firm continued to handle defense matters for some of the country’s largest insurance companies while also growing its personal injury practice.
In 2021, Attorney Bartlett and Attorney Grippe began discussions about merging the two firms and on July 1, 2022, Bartlett and Grippe was formed. Bartlett and Grippe will continue to practice in the following areas: catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, product liability and insurance defense litigation. Clients can expect the same focus, attention to detail and high-quality service that they have come to expect from Ouellette, Deganis, Gallagher & Grippe, LLC and Bartlett Legal Group, LLC, to continue moving forward.
YOUR TOP RATED SERIOUS INJURY LAW FIRM
Serious injuries require experienced personal injury attorneys. At Bartlett & Grippe, LLC, we have successfully handled many significant personal injury cases and wrongful death claims for clients and attorneys across the country. Let us leverage our over 100 years of combined legal experience for you. We are trial lawyers and prepare every case as if it will go to trial. This preparation helps us maximize your potential outcome.
AS YOUR LEGAL TEAM, WE PROMISE:
- We will fight to protect the rights and interests of you and your family.
- We will take your case to trial if needed to pursue the best outcome for you emotionally and financially.
- With experience, dedication, and compassion we will work to provide you closure and justice.
- No cost to you if we don’t settle your personal injury case on your behalf or win at trial.
Helping you navigate the legal system
From the moment we take on new clients, we also take on their priorities, and we treat their legal matters with the attention they deserve. When you become a client of Bartlett & Grippe LLC, you can expect:
- Effective negotiation — In many cases, negotiating a settlement is the fastest and best option for both parties. As experienced settlement negotiators, we will explore all options before proceeding to trial.
- Powerful trial advocacy — In the event that your case goes to trial, our years of courtroom experience and innovative legal thinking can help you secure a positive outcome.
- Respected representation — Our attorneys have extensive experience, and Partner Frank C. Bartlett, Jr. has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability. We are also active members of our community.
Our 24-hour availability means that you can get started with your case any time, day or night.
Providing representation for complex cases
Bartlett & Grippe, LLC represents clients in a wide range of cases, including those involving:
- Personal injuries — We represent people in all aspects of personal injury including car and motorcycle accidents, dog bites, slip and falls, products liability, traumatic brain injuries, and wrongful death.
- Survivors of Sexual Abuse — Our attorneys are experienced in handling claims on behalf of survivors of childhood sexual abuse. We are one of the few firms in the state who have successfully tried claims of childhood sexual abuse to verdict.
- Medical malpractice — Health care providers have a professional standard of care to which they must adhere. If you have been the victim of medical malpractice, our firm can help you obtain the recovery you deserve.
Your personal injury claim may have a significant value, so you can’t afford to have mediocre representation. Our determined advocates will steadfastly represent your best interests right from the start.
In addition to personal injury cases, we can help you with probate and estate administration and wills.
OUR FIRM IS PROUD TO HAVE SECURED OVER $35,000,000 FOR OUR CLIENTS SINCE 2012
John Doe PPA v. Guay Roger
The team at Bartlett & Grippe is very proud to have secured these results and many more on behalf of our clients.
Arleen J. Madison, CT 06443
Read more reviews
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN CHESHIRE, CONNECTICUT
143 Main Street
36 Wallingford Road
Handicapped parking available to the right of our building on 36 Wallingford Road with additional parking behind the building via Elm St.
Office Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Urgent Calls 24×7
Dawn Andalora v. Joseph Falanga
John Doe PPA v. Guay Roger
Buchanon v. J&A Equities
John Roe #1 v. Boy Scouts of America, et al.